Apparently, consumers are still at risk of contracting a food-borne illness from eating burritos at Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) .

On Tuesday, July 18, Chipotle closed a restaurant in Sterling, VA., after eight reports were made to iwaspoisoned.com indicating that at least 13 customers fell sick after eating there from July 14 through July 15 - just days after the burrito chain introduced queso sauce to its menu. Business Insider first reported the latest scare.

More From TheStreet:

More from Video

Davos 2019: Salesforce Co-CEO Reveals What Keeps him Up at Night

Davos 2019: Salesforce Co-CEO Reveals What Keeps him Up at Night

Market Movers: January FOMC Meeting

Market Movers: January FOMC Meeting

3 Things to Know at Market Close: 2019 IPO's, IBM Earnings, and Oil

3 Things to Know at Market Close: 2019 IPO's, IBM Earnings, and Oil

TD Ameritrade CEO Breaks Down Earnings and 2019 Outlook

TD Ameritrade CEO Breaks Down Earnings and 2019 Outlook

In Case You Missed It: Qualcomm's Legal Issues Explained, IBM Is Surging

In Case You Missed It: Qualcomm's Legal Issues Explained, IBM Is Surging