Aim high and don't let others define you, says Carly Fiorina.
She was first women to run as a GOP candidate for president, the first woman to head a Fortune 500 company when she became CEO and president of Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and the first female officer at AT&T (T). And she gave Alpha Rising some great advice for young women.
"Look for people that will lift you up -- men and women," she says. Be sure to listen in to hear more.
WATCH HERE: TheStreet's feature series #AlphaRising:
- EY: Our Daughters Need to Think About Being President
- Carly Fiorina: We Have a Shortage of Leaders
- Victoria Schein, Ford Research Engineer, Has Great Advice for Young Girls
- Alpha Rising: Meet The Children's Place CEO Jane Elfers
- Consuelo Mack: There Are Many More Women Getting Into Financial Journalism
- Why Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Would Rather Invest in a Startup Run by Women