TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Tesla (TSLA) shares are inexpensive if Tesla is a technology company.
"If it is an auto company, it's clearly expensive," Cramer said.
At the National Governors Association Summer Meeting in Rhode Island on Saturday, Tesla CEO Elon Musk pointed out that shares of Tesla are trading "higher than we have any right to deserve."
WATCH HERE: TheStreet's new series #AlphaRising:
- Meet The Women Redefining Business in TheStreet's New Series, Alpha Rising
- Carly Fiorina: We Have a Shortage of Leaders
- Alpha Rising: Meet The Children's Place CEO Jane Elfers
- Alpha Rising: Victoria Schein, Ford Engineer, Making History One Patent at a Time
- EY's Kerrie MacPherson Discusses the Importance of Diversity
- Meet Ford's 23-Year-Old Prodigy Who Holds 15 Patents
- EY: No Company Can Afford to Disenfranchise Half the Workforce
- Why Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Would Rather Invest in a Startup Run by Women