Watch more from Kitco News:
- This One Sentence From Yellen Caught My Attention - Peter Hug
- Why Silver's Mysterious Flash Crash Enraged This Trader
- Gold Heads for 5th Weekly loss as Rate Hike Chances Come Alive
- A New Way To Invest In Miners Hitting The Market?
- Can Silver Shake off this Summer Slump? Phil Streible's Take
- Turkey Safer Bet than British Columbia - Nolan Watson Talks Mariana Buyout
KITCO NEWS - '[President Donald] Trump is not a Libertarian he is an authoritarian,' says best-selling author Doug Casey in part two of his interview with Kitco News, critiquing the U.S. president's track record. 'The good news about Trump is that he has some business instincts; so he's trying to cut expenses, he's trying to cut regulation, that's the bright side. On the not-so-bright side, he is playing chicken with Syria and North Korea -- the last thing we can use at this point is nuclear war.' Casey went on to note that 'praetorian' agencies including the CIA, members of the financial world, academia and the media all 'hate' Trump and are actively working against him. 'So how is this going to work out? I don't know, but when the economy inevitably does collapse, and I still think it will happen this year, he will blamed for it -- so I think it is going to be an ugly situation.' Watch Part 1 here.