"Gold is not the only thing I do but it is the most important thing that anybody can do right now," said Casey during part one of his interview with Kitco News. "[Gold] should not be viewed like trading soy beans," Casey said, adding that it represents "savings in the simplest form." And, the longtime gold investor's conviction on the metal doesn't seem to be waning. "If you are going to throw in the towel on anything, it's paper currencies."
Watch more from Kitco News:
- This One Sentence From Yellen Caught My Attention - Peter Hug
- Why Silver's Mysterious Flash Crash Enraged This Trader
- Gold Heads for 5th Weekly loss as Rate Hike Chances Come Alive
- A New Way To Invest In Miners Hitting The Market?
- Can Silver Shake off this Summer Slump? Phil Streible's Take
- Turkey Safer Bet than British Columbia - Nolan Watson Talks Mariana Buyout