So when we found out that they are experimenting with a string of new items, so we sent Chipotle superfan Buster Coen to the company's only public test kitchen in New York City's Greenwich Village to give it a try.
He tested out the new queso dip and chips along with a queso filled burrito.
Buster also tried the new citrus avocado salad and for dessert the buñelos with chocolate dipping sauce.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Why Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Would Rather Invest in a Startup Run By Women
- Here Is How Haagen-Dazs Is Attracting New Millennial Customers
- LeBron James Owns 10% of the Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chain in the U.S.
- Amazon May Have Buried Apple's HomePod Before It Even Hits the Shelves
- July Trading Strategies: How to Navigate a Risky Second Half