Foreign-exchange expert Douglas Borthwick said the dollar may keep dropping.
"We've got another 20% to go before I feel satisfied that the U.S. has reached that weaker dollar policy," Borthwick said during Jim Cramer's latest Trading Strategies roundtable for investors.
The dollar index is now lower than it was before the post-election rally that followed the election of President Donald Trump.
"But it's still not low enough," Borthwick said.
More of the Trading Strategies You Need For the Second Half:
- 10 Investments I Like for a Risk-Filled Second Half
- The Story of the Weaker Dollar Will Continue
- These 3 Majors Areas of Concern Should Frighten Stock Market Bulls
- Should You Start Looking at Industrials and Materials?
- Why the U.S. Dollar Will Only Drop More in 2017's Second Half
- This Is Your Investing Playbook for 2017's Second Half