Ahead of Amazon.com's (AMZN - Get Report) Prime Day, TheStreet's Action Alerts Plus portfolio manager Jim Cramer expects Amazon to be up 20% year over year and brick-and-mortar retailers to get hammered. " Maybe Wednesday will create a soft bottom in retail and you'll want to come in and start buying," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer: 'No Matter How You Slice It, Zuckerberg Decided to Come After Snap Hard'
- Everyone Should Recognize Nvidia Is the Leader in Autonomous Driving, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer on Facebook, Snap, Nvidia, Intel, Boeing, Arconic, Southwest Air, Valeant, Pepsi and Amazon Prime Day
- What Jim Cramer Expects from Pepsi's Earnings
- Jim Cramer Gives a Sneak Peek Into His Garden