The clock is ticking for Tesla Inc. (TSLA - Get Report) after it agreed to build the world's largest lithium-ion battery park in South Australia, signing off on a deal to finish the instillation within 100 days or give it away for free.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Meet The Women Redefining Business in TheStreet's New Series, Alpha Rising
- Why Did Warren Buffet Just Buy A Bankrupt Electric Company?
- EY: No Company Can Afford to Disenfranchise Half the Workforce
- The Clock is Ticking for Tesla's $50 Million Big Battery Bet
- Ford's 23 Year Old Engineer Has Advice For Young Girls