TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer thinks Friday's June jobs report will be "fine" and confirm that the Federal Reserve is on track to raise interest rates.
Cramer thinks a September rate hike is in the cards, even with softening inflation.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Costco Is Being Hurt By This One Factor, Jim Cramer Explains
- Here Is Why Jim Cramer Thinks Tesla Is a Cult Stock
- Jim Cramer on Tesla, Nvidia, Costco, Netflix, Amazon, GE, Twitter and Friday's Jobs Report
- Jim Cramer on QVC Buying HSN: This Is Brilliance By Liberty Media
- Jim Cramer: I Recognize That General Electric Has Been a Terrible Stock
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Take on Nvidia After Its Recent Declines