While TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer recognizes that General Electric (GE) has been a terrible stock, he thinks there are opportunities with the company's new CEO John Flannery.
"I would point out that Flannery will be able to make the dramatic cost cuts that Jeff Immelt couldn't," he said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Costco Is Being Hurt By This One Factor, Jim Cramer Explains
- Here Is Why Jim Cramer Thinks Tesla Is a Cult Stock
- Jim Cramer on Tesla, Nvidia, Costco, Netflix, Amazon, GE, Twitter and Friday's Jobs Report
- This Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Friday's June Jobs Report
- Jim Cramer on QVC Buying HSN: This Is Brilliance By Liberty Media
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Take on Nvidia After Its Recent Declines