Nvidia (NVDA) shares are down some 20 points from its high, creating a good entry level, according to TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer.
"You may have to be able to leave room and buy some lower - not unlike what we did with Broadcom (AVGO) [on Wednesday] when we bought it for Action Alerts PLUS," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Costco Is Being Hurt By This One Factor, Jim Cramer Explains
- Here Is Why Jim Cramer Thinks Tesla Is a Cult Stock
- Jim Cramer on Tesla, Nvidia, Costco, Netflix, Amazon, GE, Twitter and Friday's Jobs Report
- This Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Friday's June Jobs Report
- Jim Cramer on QVC Buying HSN: This Is Brilliance By Liberty Media
- Jim Cramer: I Recognize That General Electric Has Been a Terrible Stock