TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer thinks Tesla (TSLA - Get Report) is a cult stock because some view it as a technology company and while others focus on the company's unprofitable cars.
"It's the ultimate battleground," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Costco Is Being Hurt By This One Factor, Jim Cramer Explains
- Jim Cramer on Tesla, Nvidia, Costco, Netflix, Amazon, GE, Twitter and Friday's Jobs Report
- This Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Friday's June Jobs Report
- Jim Cramer on QVC Buying HSN: This Is Brilliance By Liberty Media
- Jim Cramer: I Recognize That General Electric Has Been a Terrible Stock
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Take on Nvidia After Its Recent Declines