Costco (COST) shares are selling at 25 times earnings and that's hurting the stock, according to TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer.
"You would like to see that multiple come down before you take a stab because that's a very rich multiple for any retailer," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Here Is Why Jim Cramer Thinks Tesla Is a Cult Stock
- Jim Cramer on Tesla, Nvidia, Costco, Netflix, Amazon, GE, Twitter and Friday's Jobs Report
- This Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Friday's June Jobs Report
- Jim Cramer on QVC Buying HSN: This Is Brilliance By Liberty Media
- Jim Cramer: I Recognize That General Electric Has Been a Terrible Stock
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Take on Nvidia After Its Recent Declines