TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer sheds light on Wednesday's trending stocks including Tesla (TSLA - Get Report) , Apple (AAPL - Get Report) , Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) , Disney (DIS - Get Report) , Vantiv (VNTV) , Worldpay (WPYGY) and JPMorgan (JPM - Get Report) .
'Disney has had an unlucky streak here," Cramer said.
Don't miss these top stories from TheStreet:
- Volvo Isn't the Only Car Maker Who Isn't Keen on Gasoline
- This Is Why the Federal Reserve Isn't Likely to Spark Another 'Taper Tantrum'
- Alpha Rising: Meet The Children's Place CEO Jane Elfers
- We Should All Thank Goldman Sachs For Saying Tesla's Stock Is Going to Crash
- Brutal News for Tesla: Goldman Predicts the Stock Will Get Slashed in Half
- 10 Troubled Retailers Besides J.C. Penney That Are Shuttering Stores