TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer weighs in on Wednesday's trending stocks including Nvidia (NVDA - Get Report) , Alibaba (BABA - Get Report) , Amazon (AMZN - Get Report) , Adobe Systems (ADBE - Get Report) , FedEx (FDX - Get Report) , Carnival Corporation (CCL - Get Report) and TJX Companies (TJX - Get Report) .
Read More Cramer Articles:
- Jim Cramer Thinks FedEx Had an Excellent Quarter in a Bad Market
- Jim Cramer on Travis Kalanick's Resignation: Uber Needs an Operator, Not a Pioneer
- What Jim Cramer Thinks About Alibaba CEO Jack Ma's Vision of Globalization
- Intel Is Being Squeezed By Nvidia, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer: Adobe Is Hitting at All Cylinders