One person is dead, 10 injured as a van plowed through a crowd near a mosque in London. The 48 year old suspect has been taken into custody. Witnesses describe the suspect as a white man who reportedly made derogatory statements against muslims. Some of the top technology Chief Executives are visiting the White House today for the first meeting of the American Technology Council. Among those expected to attend-Alphabet's (GOOLG) Eric Schmidt, Apple's (AAPL) Time Cook, and Amazon's (AMZN) Jeff Bezos. Topics may range from ways the federal government can better used information technology to policies on H1-B Visas. Boeing (BA) is expected to roll out a new 737 model today. Reuters reports the 737 Max 10 could be unveiled at the Paris Air Show. It seats 190 to 230 people would be used for medium haul flights.
Don't miss these top stories from TheStreet:
- This Is How Amazon Will Feel Pain From Its Big Deal for Whole Foods: Market Recon
- McDonald's Joins 5 Other Mega Brands In Ditching the Olympics
- The Bull Market in Stocks Can Be Killed by One Thing
- Grocery Stocks Rebound Following Friday's Amazon, Whole Foods Bombshell Merger Announcement
- Procter & Gamble Could Be Nearing a Tough Battle With This Legendary Activist Investor
- Amazon's Big Deal for Whole Foods Is So Alarming That the Government May Not Let It Happen