Amazon's (AMZN - Get Report) agreement to acquire Whole Foods (WFM) for $13.7 billion sent shares of Walmart (WMT - Get Report) , Target (TGT - Get Report) , Kroger (KR - Get Report) , Dollar General (DG - Get Report) and Costco (COST - Get Report) lower on Friday.
Read Related Articles:
- Amazon to Acquire Whole Foods for $13.7B
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods for $13.7 Billion
- Kroger Stock Slumping as Amazon Buys Whole Foods, JPMorgan Downgrade
- Amazon's Massive Deal For Whole Foods Has Just Put Every Single Old Retailer On Notice
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos in $310 Million Deal