This is what you need to know before the bell:
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller will investigate President Trump for possible obstruction of justice
Mueller is investigating alleged Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election
- The Federal Reserve raised interest rates for the second time in three months
The Fed also decided to begin cutting its holdings of bonds and other securities this year
- Sky (SKY - Get Report) & Virgin Media (VMED) will work together to offer advertisers access to 30 million viewers in the U.K. and Ireland
The partnership will cover broadcast and on demand advertising
- Qatar signs a $12 billion deal to buy F-15 jets from the U.S.
The deal was completed despite President Trump's recent criticism of the nation
- The U.K. government will increase financial support for small start-ups and infrastructure projects
The plan is an attempt to help the country's economy as it leaves the European Union
Visit here for the latest business headlines.