TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer thinks Western Digital (WDC - Get Report) shares will rise to $100 if they purchase Toshiba's (TOSYY) flash unit and once the deal is completed.
Western Digital, a holding of Action Alerts PLUS, currently trades at $88.73.
Read More Trending Articles:
- For Boeing and Airbus, Widebody Demand Is Falling and the A380 Leads the Decline
- Dow Hits Record as Stocks Rebound From a Two-Day Tech Slump
- Tesla Could Have a Near Monopoly That Sends Its Stock Up Another 30%, Says Firm
- This Tech Company Is Now Worth More Than $340 Billion and Could Be the Next Amazon
- Apple Is a Very Strong Brand, and Jim Cramer Is Sticking With the Stock: Mad Money