TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer previews Brown-Forman's (BF.B - Get Report) earnings, released on Wednesday, and revealed he'd rather be in shares of rival Constellation Brands (STZ - Get Report) .
Watch more of Jim Cramer's latest videos:
- Jim Cramer: I Think the Apple HomePod Will Be a Big Seller
- Jim Cramer: FANG Is Not Expensive Except for Amazon
- Does the CSX CEO Deserve His $84M Pay Package? Jim Cramer Weighs In
- Jim Cramer on Mickey Drexler: I Don't Think Anyone Could Have Turned Around J.Crew
- Jim Cramer: David Einhorn's Plan for General Motors Is 'Stupid'
- Jim Cramer: If Thor Industries Shares Come In, It's a Buy