The British Pound loses ground against the U.S. dollar after a poll showed British Prime Minister Theresa May's party losing seats in the election next week. The yougov.com poll says the conservative party could lose as many as 20 seats and the anti-business candidate gaining ground. There's a big trade deal with Vietnam in the works. Reuters reports Vietnam's Prime Minister said he would sign deals for U.S. goods and services worth $15 to $17 billion during his visit to Washington, D.C., mainly for high technology products and for services. He is sue to meet President Trump today. At least 80 people were killed in a bomb blast in Kabul, Afghanistan. 300 people were injured. The suicide blast happened in a highly secure area near the German Embassy. So far, no group has claimed responsibility.
Watch more of the latest videos from TheStreet:
- Car Bomb In Kabul Kills 80
- Twitter Is An 'Amazing Asset', Says Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer
- Wake Up Wall Street: Concerns Grow That OPEC's Production Cuts Could Be Undermined
- Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Believes Twitter is 'Amazing Asset'
- European Stocks Edge Higher After A Solid Session In Asia