This is what you need to know before the bell:
- Oil prices fall as increasing production in Libya adds to concerns that OPEC-led production cuts will be undermined. Higher output in the U.S. has also been seen as one of the reasons behind the decline in oil prices.
- Eurozone inflation in May misses analysts' estimates. Data show Eurozone inflation slowed to 1.4% in May, down from 2% in April.
- ChemChina has accumulated nearly 95% of Syngenta's (SYT) shares. The move forms part of a $43 billion offer for the Swiss pesticides group.
- Amazon (AMZN) hit the $1,000 price mark on Tuesday. Amazon is only the second of the current S&P 500 components to break that barrier.
- China's manufacturing sector expanded faster than expected in May. The country's steel PMI grew at its fastest pace in a year.
Watch more of the latest videos from TheStreet: