This is what you need to know before the bell:
- Revelations about President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner continue to hang over the White House. President Trump dismissed allegation Kushner attempted to establish back-channel with Russia as 'fake news'
- A Dutch court rejects an attempt by PPG (PPG - Get Report) to force a vote to oust AkzoNobel's (AKZOY) chairman. The move could end PPG's billion $29 billion takeover pursuit of the Dutch chemicals group
- The London Stock Exchange agrees to buy Citigroup's fixed-income analytics business for $685 million. LSE is exploring possible investments to drive growth after a merger with Deutsche Boerse collapsed
- Greece's Finance Minister dismissed reports that the country could default on debt repayments. The denial comes after Germany's Bild newspaper reported that it was possible Greece would miss July payment
- The parent company of British Airways sees shares fall after a major IT failure over the weekend. IAG (ICAGY) shares fell more than 4% in early Tuesday trading as some peg compensation costs at $130 million