TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said his charitable trust doesn't want to sell any more shares of NXP Semiconductors (NXPI - Get Report) . Qualcomm's (QCOM - Get Report) purchase of NXP Semiconductors is still pending.
Watch more of Jim Cramer's latest videos:
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Close to a $1 Trillion Market Cap
- Jim Cramer: Larry Lawson Likely to Become CEO of Arconic
- Jim Cramer: Ford's Mark Fields Wasn't Given Enough Time
- Jim Cramer: Radius Health Is a Takeover Target
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Toll Brothers' Earnings
- Jim Cramer: Deere Had a Very, Very Strong Quarter