Tesla (TSLA) founder Elon Musk continues to revolutionize the way we travel with his Boring Company. Sleds carrying cars through a network of underground tunnels will go 125 miles per hour, hopefully helping with the congestion of traffic in urban areas.
Digging has commenced and the machines are being tested on the private property belonging to another Musk venture, Space X. Musk tweeted last month that elevators transporting cars to the tunnel should be up and running shortly.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Why Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Would Rather Invest in a Startup Run By Women
- Here Is How Haagen-Dazs Is Attracting New Millennial Customers
- LeBron James Owns 10% of the Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chain in the U.S.
- Amazon May Have Buried Apple's HomePod Before It Even Hits the Shelves
- July Trading Strategies: How to Navigate a Risky Second Half