Billionaire investor Sam Zell thinks President Trump has an "extraordinary opportunity."
"I think we've had 8 years of kind of an anti-business administration with very little representation from the business community," Zell said in an interview with TheStreet.
Zell is the author of the new book Am I Being Too Subtle?
- Watch: Here Is Everything You Need to Know About the Stock Market in
- Video: Here Is What to Expect From the Federal Reserve in 2018
- Video: This One Factor Will Drive Home Prices Higher in 2018
- Video: Here's How We Know Wages Are Finally Starting to Breakout
- Video: Here's How Much You Should Contribute to Your 401(k)
- Video: This Mind Blowing Stock Market Statistic May Keep You Up At Night