The VIX, or fear index, fell to its lowest point in 24 years on Monday, following Macron's victory in France, an outcome the markets were hoping for.
Gabriela Santos, global market strategist at J.P. Morgan Asset Management expects the stock market to post mid-single digit growth in 2017.
- Snap's First Quarter as a Public Company -- Here's What to Watch
- Carly Fiorina: This Is How to Fix Health Care in America
- Warren Buffett's Wisdom: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Monday 5/8/17)
- Jim Cramer: Nvidia Is a Great Company but Be Careful
- Jim Cramer Is Watching Disney's Earnings on Tuesday
- Walgreens Gives FTC Deadline on Rite Aid Ruling