TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer gave Nvidia (NVDA) a thumbs up with a caution. "Just be careful -- I think Nvidia is a great company but the stock is elevated versus its comparisons," he said.
- Carly Fiorina: This Is How to Fix Health Care in America
- Hertz Shareholders Could Feel Pain Today as Company Misses Earnings
- Jim Cramer Is Watching Disney's Earnings on Tuesday
- Market Recon: Worryingly, the Indices Seem to Be Almost Resting at Lofty Levels
- Walgreens Gives FTC Deadline on Rite Aid Ruling
Jim Cramer and the AAP team are discussing fallout from first-quarter earnings from Apple (AAPL) and Facebook (FB) and how to play the big tech names. Get his insights or analysis with a free trial subscription to Action Alerts Plus.