Let's face it, Tesla (TSLA) is all the rage, but the Model 3 isn't the only eco-friendly vehicle on the road.
Before you watch, a quick update on where we stand with fuel-efficiency in America:
In 2012, the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Transportation set a new fuel-efficiency standard of 54.5 miles per gallon for new U.S. vehicles starting in 2025. Suddenly, automakers could make pickup trucks stop guzzling gas, build fuel-efficent sports cars and rival Tesla's electric range. President Donald Trump's administration has done little so far to prevent the EPA from meeting that goal.
Read The Full Story Here: 20 Cars That Still Care About Gas Mileage
Watch More from TheStreet:
- Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII Unveiled, CEO Says Customers Love Gold
- 6 Must See Disruptive Electric Cars Hitting the Streets Soon
- Here Are the 12 Best Family Vehicles of 2017
- The 10 Most Costly Supercars You Can Buy Online
- 9 Cars and Trucks With the Best Resale Value