TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said General Electric (GE) had bad operating cash flow in its most recent quarter. "That's what I look for," he said. "Really great companies don't miss on operating cash flow."
The company topped Wall Street estimates on the top and bottom lines. The company is a holding of Cramer's charitable trust.
Watch more of Jim Cramer's latest videos:
- Jim Cramer on Schulmberger: We'll Be Buying More Shares Next Week
- Jim Cramer on Honeywell: There's a Great Growth in Cash Flow
- Jim Cramer: Buy Visa If Shares Come In
- Jim Cramer: Be Careful When Facebook Shares Are Elevated
- Jim Cramer on Valeant Pharmaceuticals: The Debt Is Humongous
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Halliburton's Earnings
(What will move markets this quarter and how should investors position themselves ahead of time? Jim Cramer sat down with four of TheStreet's top columnists recently to get their views. Click here to listen to his latest Trading Strategies roundtable with them and read their advice for stocks, bonds, forex and gold.)