TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer thinks Unilever (UN) is still a buy. "I was impressed by emerging markets - they were quite good," Cramer said, referring to its latest earnings report.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos:
- Jim Cramer: You'll Be Impressed With Each Part of CSX'S Business
- Jim Cramer: Klaus Kleinfeld's Letter to Paul Singer Was Ill-Advised
- Jim Cramer on How a Kroger Acquisition of Whole Foods May Boost Its Market Share
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From General Electric's Earnings
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Schlumberger's Earnings