TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer is keeping an eye on General Electric's (GE) earnings, released on Friday. The stock is a holding of Cramer's charitable trust.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos:
- Jim Cramer: You'll Be Impressed With Each Part of CSX'S Business
- Jim Cramer on Disney: Read Morgan Stanley's Piece on How ESPN Is Turning Around
- Jim Cramer: Klaus Kleinfeld's Letter to Paul Singer Was Ill-Advised
- Jim Cramer on How a Kroger Acquisition of Whole Foods May Boost Its Market Share
- Jim Cramer: I Think Unilever Is Still a Buy
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Schlumberger's Earnings