Snap-On (SNA - Get Report) is the most made in America company there is, according to TheStreet's Jim Cramer, whose charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, owns shares of the stock. President Trump visited Snap-On's headquarters on Tuesday.
Read More Jim Cramer:
- Jim Cramer Talks Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, IBM, Facebook and Coca Cola
- Jim Cramer: Stay the Course on Facebook
- Jim Cramer: I Want to Buy IBM Stock at $160
- Jim Cramer: Goldman's Miss Is Very Mystifying
- Jim Cramer: Here Is Why I Would Buy Morgan Stanley
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Verizon's Earnings