1. Maximize Your Park Time
Avoid peak travel seasons that include Christmas, February through April and the summer.
2. Save on tickets
Purchasing 3 or 4-day passes can save a family of 4 nearly $500.
3. Use Convenience Services to Your Advantage
Disney's Fast Pass and Magic Bands can save you time spent in line.
4. Rein in Food Costs
Get your hand stamped for re-entry and enjoy meals off property.
5. Save on Hotels
The Disney All-Star line of hotels offers more budget-friendly accommodations.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Jim Cramer on the Market's Reaction to North Korea Tensions
- 5 Ways to Get the Most From Your Walt Disney World Trip
- Diversity Experts Weigh In on the Google Memo
- 5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Guam
Editor's Pick: Originally published July 8, 2017