Since the company was founded in 1976, Apple (AAPL) has made a fair amount of memorable eproducts, most of which are no longer in circulation. However, many of Apple's old products are so rare now that they have become collectibles, with appreciating value. If you are looking to go on a classic Apple shopping spree, here are 8 products that might interest you.
1. Apple Swiss Army Knife
The iPhone is arguably the Swiss army knife of the modern era, with a tool readily available for any given situation. But an iPhone cannot cut open a box, or uncork a bottle of wine. If you want to perform these tasks while still displaying your loyalty to Apple, then the Apple Swiss Army Knife may be just the product for you. It is currently selling on eBay for $139.99.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Apple's iPhone Turns 10; Here Are the Ways It Revolutionized Technology
- Go Inside the 2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost, Now Complete With This Smokin' New Feature
- 5 of the Worst Cruise Ships According to the CDC's Sanitary Inspection List
- Apple's iPhone Triggered Mind-Blowing Changes to How Investors Trade Stocks
- We Sent a Millennial to a Decaying Kmart Store and Couldn't Believe the Horrors She Discovered
Editors' pick: Originally published June 29.