- League of Legends: A multiplayer online battle arena video game from Riot Games for Microsoft (MSFT) - Get Report Windows and Apple (AAPL) - Get Report Mac OS X. In this game, players get a character to battle alongside a team of other characters to destroy the opposition's nexus, which is a building at the middle of a protected base, similar to a fort or a castle.
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft: A free-to-play digital collectible card game made by by Blizzard Entertainment (ATVI) - Get Report . The game is available on both Windows and OS X, as well as iPad and Windows 8 Touch devices. iPhone and Android tablet platform releases are planned for the second half of 2014. In the game, two players compete against each other using cards that become more powerful either via in-game purchase or through rewards for in game play.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: An online first-person shooter game developed by Valve Corporation and Hidden Path Entertainment for Windows and OS X, as well as Xbox Live Arcade and Sony's (SNE) - Get Report PlayStation Network. The game sees players join either the Terrorist or Counter-Terrorist team to try and complete objectives or eliminate the other team.
- Dota 2: A multiplayer online battle arena video game that has two teams of five players competing against each other to destroy the oppositions' "Ancient" building. The game is available on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, and was developed by Valve Corporation.
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria: A massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by the aforementioned Blizzard on both Windows and Mac OS X platforms. Similar to other expansion sets in the World of Warcraft game in terms of gameplay.
--Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York
>Contact by Email.