The 2020 edition of Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is in full swing in Las Vegas.
Tech enthusiasts from all over the world have gathered there. Besides the high profile personalities, the event is also making news for cool robots that are being showcased at the event.
Here are the top five robots that people are flocking to see at the event.
- Samsung’s Ballie Robot: It's a ball-shaped rolling robot designed to control smart devices around the house. According to the company, it's a personalized companion that understands and supports our family and pets.
- PuduTech’s Bellabot: It's a robotic-waiter equipped with large four-layer trays with multiple delivery functions. As per the company, it can carry 120 small plates, 39 large plates, and 33 bowls in on delivery.
- Groove X’s LOVOT: It’s a huggable robot that moves around home to give emotional support and spread happiness. The robot can detect when it is being touched with its 10 touch sensors.
- Toyota’s (TM) - Get Report T-HR3 Humanoid Partner Robot: It's a third generation humanoid robot that can flexibly and smoothly control the ‘force’ of its entire body.
- MarsCat Robot: It's a bionic cat with the ability to feel touch, hear voice, see face and play with toys.
Catch up on the Latest News, Features & Webinars on TheStreet!
- Ivanka Trump Touts White House Job Initiative in CES Keynote Speech
- More from Jim Cramer: 2020 Sector Outlook
- President Trump Increases Sanctions on Iran, But Seeks Peace
- TheStreet Explains: What Is Free Cash Flow?
Free Webinar: Expert Advice on FX/Metals Trading by CME Group