Watch Azure When Microsoft Reports, Jim Cramer Says
Microsoft is one of the big tech names that will be reporting earnings this week.
Analysts polled by FactSet are expecting earnings of $1.29 per share on revenue of $33.84 billion.
Personal computing will be key, notes Gaus. And Azure Growth is important, which is also something that Jim Cramer said that he's eyeing closely. And then there's Microsoft 365.
Piper Sandler analyst Brent Bracelin noted that Azure growth could be offset by COVID-related disruptions across its traditional server divisions.
Bracelin forecast overall revenues of about $12 billion in the division, including $5.2 billion from Azure, but cautioned that traditional servers and some enterprise cloud service could be “directly impacted by travel restrictions.” Bracelin holds an overweight rating and $192 price target on Microsoft shares.
Watch the full video above for Cramer's full take.
Want to know what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Ignoring Oil Could 'Come Back to Bite the Market,' Warns Expert
- Professional Athletes in Business: NBA Hall of Famer David Robinson Says Teamwork is Recipe for Success
- These Companies Filed For Bankruptcy During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jim Cramer: People Don't Live in Fear of COVID-19, They Live in Fear of Death
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Earnings Report to Watch This Week