Jim Cramer: Elon Musk Is a 'Rugged Individualist'
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has railed against the stay-at-home orders being enforced in hopes of containing the coronavirus pandemic.
But, on Tesla's earnings call Wednesday night, Musk took it a step further.
He called the orders "fascist."
TheStreet's Annie Gaus noted, "Musk went on an expletive-laced rant about the widespread shelter-in-place orders that have suspended operations at Tesla's main factory in California, calling the orders "fascist."
In response to a question, Musk referred to the shelter-in-place orders intended to curb the coronavirus pandemic "forcibly imprisoning people in their homes against all constitutional rights," followed by a phrase normally abbreviated as "WTF."
So, can you separate the CEO from the company?
Watch the full video above for Jim Cramer's full take on Musk and Tesla.
Want to know what Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Ignoring Oil Could 'Come Back to Bite the Market,' Warns Expert
- Professional Athletes in Business: NBA Hall of Famer David Robinson Says Teamwork is Recipe for Success
- These Companies Filed For Bankruptcy During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jim Cramer: People Don't Live in Fear of COVID-19, They Live in Fear of Death
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Earnings Report to Watch This Week