Jim Cramer: Canopy Growth Is the 'One' Cannabis Stock to Watch
It's Monday, April 20, which means that--for some--it's a holiday.
4/20 tends to be a big holiday for the cannabis industry.
According to data analytics company Headset, last year, on April 20, sales increased 112% compared to the average sales prior four weeks. Every state had a sizable lift. California had the largest of 122%, followed by Washington State with 117%. Colorado had the smallest increase of 97%. Nevada was in the middle of it all with 101.1%, Real Money's Debra Borchardt noted over on TheStreet's sister site.
So, with the coronavirus pandemic preventing those who celebrate from leaving their homes and gathering, how could this impact the industry?
Jim Cramer weighed in on his thoughts about the industry and the stock he likes the most.
Watch the full video above for more.
Want to know what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Hey Millennials: Start Your Portfolio With an S&P Index Fund
- Apple Is Still an 'Own, Don't Trade' Stock
- Supply Crunch for Gold and Silver to Continue
- This Day in Sports History: Cubs Play First Game in Weeghman Park, Which Becomes Wrigley Field
- These Five States Have the Most Affected Small Businesses Due to the Coronavirus