Jim Cramer Says Intel Could Be a Buy After Earnings
Intel reports earnings after the bell Thursday, April 23.
But there's also some Apple news that may cause Intel investors to worry a little bit.
According to Bloomberg, Apple (AAPL) - Get Report is laying the groundwork to start selling Mac computers with an in-house made processor, relying on designs that helped popularize the iPhone and iPad.
The company is working on three of its own Mac processors, known as systems-on-a-chip, that are based on the A14 processor that is expected to power the next iPhone.
The processor in the Mac will be much faster than those found in the iPhone and iPad, reported Bloomberg.
Apple plans to release at least one Mac computer with its own processor next year.
So, what does Jim Cramer think about Intel ahead of earnings?
Watch the full video above for Cramer's full take.
Want to know what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Webinar Preview: Expert Advice on Wealth Planning for Turbulent Markets
- Retirement Daily: Self-Employed? Here's How to Save Up to $62,000 a Year for Retirement
- Sallie Krawcheck: During the Coronavirus Pandemic, Should You Lower the Amount Allocated to Your 401k?
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Still an 'Own, Don't Trade' Stock
- Jim Cramer's 5 Books to Read During the Coronavirus Pandemic