Beyond Meat isn't getting a lot of love from UBS analyst Steven Strycula.
The analyst cut his share-price target to $73 from $90.
The stock price already accounts for the “full economic benefit of U.S. partnerships with McDonald’s (MCD) - Get Report and Starbucks, (SBUX) - Get Report but does not reflect risk from reduced restaurant traffic, consumer-trade down (a BYND patty is two times the price of a regular patty) or increased [consumer packaged goods] competition,” Strycula said.
Watch the full video above for Jim Cramer's full take on the company.
Want to know what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Monday Coronavirus Update: Global Cases Near 3 Million, U.S. Cases Near 1 Million
- Professional Athletes in Business: NBA Hall of Famer David Robinson Says Teamwork is Recipe for Success
- These Companies Filed For Bankruptcy During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jim Cramer: People Don't Live in Fear of COVID-19, They Live in Fear of Death
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Earnings Report to Watch This Week