Apple Is Earnings Report to Watch Next Week: Jim Cramer
Next week there's a slew of big earnings reports.
But one that Jim Cramer will be watching? Apple.
Morgan Stanley analyst Kety Huberty published her preview on Apple going into earnings next week.
She thinks that the company has an attractive set-up heading into its latest earnings report on Thursday, with the tech giant likely to provide better-than-expected revenue guidance for the June quarter.
Huberty based her assessment on China factory activity returning to normal levels and iPhone production looking to be ahead of estimates. Together with a strong balance sheet and the expected 5G iPhone later this year as a near-term catalyst, Huberty named Apple her top pick in the IT Hardware space. Morgan Stanley maintains an overweight rating on the stock and a $298 price target.
Watch the full video above for Jim Cramer's full take.
Want to know what Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Webinar Preview: Expert Advice on Wealth Planning for Turbulent Markets
- Retirement Daily: Self-Employed? Here's How to Save Up to $62,000 a Year for Retirement
- Sallie Krawcheck: During the Coronavirus Pandemic, Should You Lower the Amount Allocated to Your 401k?
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Still an 'Own, Don't Trade' Stock
- Jim Cramer's 5 Books to Read During the Coronavirus Pandemic