Jim Cramer Believes Tesla Is Best Auto Stock During Pandemic
How's Tesla doing?
The stock, just a few months ago, was on a tear, ripping above $960 a share.
Now the stock is trading around $630.
However, despite all of the market turmoil in the past month, the stock is up a whopping 138% in the past year.
So, what does Jim Cramer think about Tesla now?
Watch the full video to find out.
Let's focus on Tesla. What are your thoughts about the stock rising and the U.S. furloughs that they've announced?
Well, I think that Tesla is a demand-driven stock. I think it can go up because it went down too much. I think that they're the only car company that is going to have growth. I know that Ford's not going to have any growth. Ford made some cutbacks today. They're talking about having enough money in the third quarter. It is about liquidity. Tesla's got the most liquidity, which is really amazing since it had the least not that long ago.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- How Social Distancing Has Changed Jim Cramer’s Life
- Jim Cramer's 5 Books to Read During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Laid Off? Here's What Jim Cramer Says to Do With Your Investments
- Real Money: Is Now the Time to Buy Cheap Stocks?
- Retirement Daily: How to Plan for Retirement During the Coronavirus Pandemic