Jim Cramer's One Quarantine Stock to Buy
What if you only had one stock to buy in quarantine?
Jim Cramer says that his would be Netflix.
Watch the full video above for more.
Jim, if you could only buy one stock in quarantine, what would that one stock be?
One stock while I'm in quarantine?
Yeah, while you're in quarantine that maybe supports your life while in quarantine?
Oh, that supports my life while I'm in quarantine? It would be Netflix. I've got something to do. I would have said Facebook at one point, but yeah, I'm not with my wife and so I feel that Netflix is something to do when you're alone. Amazon also. Amazon is the other one because I can sit there and order things so that I've got them the next day. I just ordered some Sensodyne Toothpaste. There you go. Why? Well, because I'm out and my wife's not there to get it, and I'm not going to go to no store. One of the things that we talk about is fear. I have fear of going into any crowd. I don't know whether the store's or the drugstore's could have a crowd or not, so I'd rather just order from Amazon.
Catch up on the Latest Videos on TheStreet!
- Coronavirus Scams: What to Know and How to Protect Yourself
- Sallie Krawcheck: During the Coronavirus Pandemic, Should You Lower the Amount Allocated to Your 401k?
- This Kevin O’Leary-Backed New Asset Class Is Luring More Investors During Financial Crisis
- This Day in Sports History: Jack Nicklaus Wins Record 18th Major, 6th Masters
- What Jim Cramer Is Watching This Week