Let's take a look at Georgia.
Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia will allow residents to start getting tattoos, haircuts, mani-pedis, and head to the gym starting Friday.
Next Monday, Kemp has said that residents can go to restaurants and even the movies.
Kemp said, "Given the favorable data, enhanced testing, and approval of our healthcare professionals, we will allow gyms, fitness centers, bowling alleys, body art studios, barbers, cosmetologists, hair designers, nail care artists, estheticians, their respective schools, and massage therapists to reopen their doors this Friday, April 24, 2020."
However, President Trump has criticized Governor Kemp.
President Trump said last night that he believes that Governor Brian Kemp is reopening businesses ”too soon”
Trump said that while he “loves” businesses such as hair salons, spas, tattoo parlors, etc., “they can wait a little longer.”
Watch the full video above for Jim Cramer's full take.
Want to know what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Webinar Preview: Expert Advice on Wealth Planning for Turbulent Markets
- Retirement Daily: Self-Employed? Here's How to Save Up to $62,000 a Year for Retirement
- Sallie Krawcheck: During the Coronavirus Pandemic, Should You Lower the Amount Allocated to Your 401k?
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Still an 'Own, Don't Trade' Stock
- Jim Cramer's 5 Books to Read During the Coronavirus Pandemic