Jim Cramer Is Worried About B2C Small Businesses
The House of Representatives passed a $484 billion bill on Thursday.
The bill will replenish the payroll protection program--PPP--which ran out of funding last week.
The House of Representatives voted 388 to 5 to clear the measure, which passed the Senate earlier this week and now goes to President Donald Trump for his signature. Trump has indicated he will sign the bill into law.
The bill includes $320 billion for the PPP, which loans small businesses money to keep their employees on staff. The initial $350 billion funding for the program ran out earlier this month. Another $75 billion is slated for hospitals and $25 billion for testing programs.
So here's what Jim Cramer thinks about the bill, which is expected to be signed by President Trump later today.
Watch the full video above for Cramer's full take.
Want to know what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Webinar Preview: Expert Advice on Wealth Planning for Turbulent Markets
- Retirement Daily: Self-Employed? Here's How to Save Up to $62,000 a Year for Retirement
- Sallie Krawcheck: During the Coronavirus Pandemic, Should You Lower the Amount Allocated to Your 401k?
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Still an 'Own, Don't Trade' Stock
- Jim Cramer's 5 Books to Read During the Coronavirus Pandemic