Jim Cramer: Mnuchin, Powell, Pelosi Are United in Fighting Business Interruption
It's Fed day.
The Federal Reserve will be releasing its interest rate decision at 2 p.m. ET Wednesday.
And then the Federal Reserve chairman Jerome Powell will take the podium for a press conference.
"These days are far different, as economic conditions are dire, and this Fed has gone out a long way into the waters of less than traditional policy in an effort to maintain lines of credit and liquidity until the overall picture of solvency on the broadest of levels might start to improve. Today, Jerome Powell will likely have to clarify an awful lot... and show a lot of patience. Oh, I would love to have a conversation with that former manager in this environment. No doubt," Real Money contributor Stephen Guilfoyle noted in his morning column.
So, what will Jim Cramer be listening to when Powell takes the podium?
Watch the full video above for Cramer's full take.
Want to know what Jim Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- Ignoring Oil Could 'Come Back to Bite the Market,' Warns Expert
- Professional Athletes in Business: NBA Hall of Famer David Robinson Says Teamwork is Recipe for Success
- These Companies Filed For Bankruptcy During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jim Cramer: People Don't Live in Fear of COVID-19, They Live in Fear of Death
- Jim Cramer: Apple Is Earnings Report to Watch This Week