President Donald Trump has said that he believes that there could be a vaccine for the coronavirus by year's end.
“We think we are going to have a vaccine by the end of this year,” he said during a question and answer interview that aired on Fox News on Sunday.
Experts, however, have said that a vaccine would take 18 months, and possibly longer, to get a proper vaccine.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, White House task force expert and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has said that doses of a vaccine by January is "doable."
However, Jim Cramer has tweeted about his hesitation around a vaccine being readily available by years end.
Watch the full video above for Cramer's full take.
Want to know what Cramer and his team at Action Alerts PLUS are thinking about the markets and the stocks they're watching? Sign up on Action Alerts PLUS for more.
Cramer and the team are weighing in on what members need to know about the coronavirus pandemic's impact on the market. Here's how you can recap his entire April show.
Watch More of the Latest Videos on TheStreet and Jim Cramer
- From the C-Suite: Crunch Fitness CEO: We Had an Emergency Plan, Why Didn’t the Government?
- NCAA Considers Proposal That Would Allow Student-Athletes to Get Paid for Endorsements, Etc
- Professional Athletes in Business: NBA Hall of Famer David Robinson Says Teamwork is Recipe for Success
- Ask Bob: I Was Furloughed. Under the CARES Act, Do I Still Need to Pay My 401(k) Loans?
- Jim Cramer's 5 Books to Read During the Coronavirus Pandemic